Haarup supplies steel silos for cement and fly ash.
Silos can be delivered individually or as groups of silos. Typically, a modern concrete plant will need minimum two different silos.
The size is calculated to match the individual plant.
Silos are normally equipped with:
- Shock blasters – to ensure better discharge of materials from the silos
- Maintenance platform – for safe and quick access to the equipment below the silo outlet
- Load indicator – indicates sufficient room for a load of materials in the silos
- Silo Control – monitors the silo contents and blocks intake of materials when silos are full
- Silo filter – collects dust during intake and discharge of materials from the silos